Position: Team Lead / BIM Engineer – MEP
Location: Gurgaon, India
Qualification Required: Graduate – Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience Required: 2-5 Years
- Having strong understanding of Building’s MEP design with minimum 3 years of Revit BIM modeling experience.
- Having strong experience in Revit parametric Family creation.
- C4R experienced MEP modeler (BIM360 & A360) is preferred
- Understanding the Electrical, Mechanical design intents to convert the 2D drawings to 3D Revit modeling
- Work with various disciplines and external parties to create BIM and subsequent drawings based off schematic drawings and models.
- Coordinate and assist Project Manager and BIM team in modelling and simulation of projects based off existing plans.
- Assist both internal and external team members in the development of construction documents and as-built document creation and maintenance.
- Work side by side with teams in-house and external teams to complete BIM projects.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and proper utilization of company/project standards, templates and content.
- Follow the QA/QC process
- Run clash detection and prepare clash reports.